Remote Control Add-on
by: 3CX MDM • 273
It enable you to remote control your phone in computer browser via network connection. It integrate the VNC Server and VNC Web Viewer together, you also can connect it by third-part VNC Viewers.
It can work alone, and also can act as an Add-on of Remote Web Desktop (FREE), you can download RWD for more advanced features (https://market.android.com/details?id=net.xdevelop.rm).
1. Remote View
2. Keyboard support
3. Phone buttons support: Home, Back, Menu and End buttons
3. Mouse touch event support
4. Support third-part VNC Viewers
1. ROOTED phone
2. Browsers: IE, CHROME, FireFox, or other JAVA Applet enabled browsers (JRE 1.6+)
# Known issues
As you know, compatibility issue is a big problem of Android phone, I can't test it in all phones. So if it can't work for your phone, just uninstall it, I'm sorry to waste your time. You also can send a mail to let me know your phone model, if I solve it, I will let you know.
1. Open source with GPLv2
2. The most codes are from Android VNC Server
3. Java applet viewer is from TightVNC
Tags: remote control addon apk , remote control addon , remote control , remotecontroladdonapk , remote control source , remote control addon barcode , remote control add , remote control add on , remote control add on apk