by: Ruval Enterprises • 83
Do you have to repeat something every so often? Then, this app may be for you.
Simply set your interval, press "Start" and put your phone to sleep. You will get a beep every interval ... forever (well, until you "Stop" the app).
There are a number of options to make the app work just right for you.
* In the Alarm mode, you can put your phone to sleep (press the Power button)
* In the Interval Training, aka Countdown, mode, the phone will countdown each period
* Stores "favorites" -- up to 9 for Alarm, 9 for Interval Training
* Swipe through your favorites
* Each favorite has its unique color (also a number at the top-right)
Use it for any of the following :
* Pill reminder
* Take a break from staring at your computer screen (or co-worker)
* Interval training [two-phase ... work/rest, study/internet]
* Round-the-dinner-table "debates"
* Kitchen timer (heck, I use it when making pancakes!)
* Get off your butt periodically (in the office)
Tags: interval reminder