Screenshot : Screen Grabber
by: JaredCo • 40K
The fastest and easiest way to take and share screenshot is now here! Download Screenshot - Screen Grabber, a FREE screen tool to capture screen and share screenshot instantly. Just open the app and an icon will appear on your phone’s screen. Tap on the icon anytime you want to grab a screenshot. Then you can immediately share or save screen shot through other apps, whether they’re messaging apps, emails, clouds, photo editing, or other phone tools!
Tired of trying to capture screenshot with one hand, or even two? With bigger phones capture screenshot by pressing two buttons at the same time is hard, and so are other gestures that mess up the screen. What if we tell you can help you to capture it in less than a second with only one tap of your finger with our handy tool? JaredCo has created an awesome handy tool just for you! It’s a totally flexible screen capture app that lets you share screen shots with anyone using phone tools already installed on your phone. Simple. Easy. Useful. … and FREE!
BENEFITS OF USING SCREEN GRABBER:
• ONE TAP screen capture. Just tap on the icon and our app will instantly capture screenshot.
• Seeing something nice or funny on Instagram or chat sessions? Capture it with Screen Grabber!
• No one will know you ‘ve taken the snapshot. One tap to your phone screen and you’re done. There is no screen tool more simple & handy than Screen Grabber.
• 100% FREE with NO IN APP PURCHASE!
• Share the screen record through other apps: Emails, Facebook, Photo Editing apps, Cloud Service, or any phone tools you have.
• Move around the ”capture screen” icon to anywhere on the screen for more comfortable viewing.
• Screen Grabber save screen shots and all the screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs.
Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grab screen shot of that important client’s phone number. The snapshot of your screen is saved in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you. Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send the screenshot or screen record.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, you can capture it with Screen Grabber and save screen shots in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now. These screen records are very handy to have!
Best of all, this handy tool, Screen Grabber, is totally FREE! It costs you zip, nada, nothing, to capture screen anytime you want. But like all JaredCo apps, our screen tool delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience in every way!
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.2+ devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
Tags: free screen graber , screen grabber , como se instala el screen grabber en un samsung galaxy s3 , screenbrabber app for galazy 4s , best free screen grabber , screenshot for galazy4s , samsung galaxy s3 mini screen grabber , screen grabber app maxwest , application similar to screen screen grabber