Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
by: Estmob Inc. • 142.9K
Estmob Inc.'s Send Anywhere is a file transfer app that makes really easy to send over multimedia files, apps and directories across devices but, unlike other apps within its category, it doesn't require sender and receiver to be connected to the same network. Let's imagine you are on cellullar network and want to send a file to your friend's desktop computer. Just select the files you want to share (photo, text, video, audio, contacs, apps and folders supported) and click the paper plane icon. A 6-digit code will be generated. Pass the code to your friend. She/he will need to go to https://send-anywhere.com/ (or open a browser, Mac or Windows client) and input the 6-digit code to receive the file(s). It's that easy.
The added-value features of Send Anywhere are the different type of files that can be shared (including apps!) and the chance to share them even while on different networks, anonymously. You can also poke push notifications to recently used devices. In addition, it has a good cross-platform support and a user-friendly interface that makes using it a snap.
It'd be nice to have the chance to add known devices to avoid typing the 6-digit code every time.
Tags: send anywhere , how big a file to transfer using sendanywhere , send anywhere receiver , how to work transfer anywhere , send anywhere file transfer , send anywhere pro 11.23 , send anywhere sdcard , send anywhere pro 3.2 27 , send anywhere file
by Manu , Appszoom
Aug 24, 2015
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
- With nearby Android devices, you can use Wi-Fi Direct to send files
• WITHOUT using data or an Internet connection
• Via a 4-digit key or QR code OR
• Send to nearby devices directly via search functionality
When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under Settings
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
• Get Accounts : To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.