StreetSmart by ClickSoftware (T)
by: ClickSoftware, Inc. • 8
StreetSmart enables organizations to instantly see their mobile employees’ exact locations, plan their schedules, gather data from the field, and simplify back-office processes like payroll and invoicing. As the industry’s leading mobile productivity solutions provider, StreetSmart by ClickSoftware helps more than 10 thousand organizations meet their productivity and service goals for less than $1 per day per user.
Our turnkey mobile workforce management app and complementary cloud-based administrative software provide all of the following in an affordable monthly subscription:
• Dispatch and Jobs Management for simplified job assignments and tracking
• Wireless Forms to Capture Accurate job and field Information
• GPS Intelligence to Increase Visibility into worker past and current locations
• Mobile timesheets to verify and manage worker shifts and overtime
• Web based forms, by job type for improved customer feedback and engagement
• Alerts for actionable management information
• Job summaries and reports for improved field operations
• Travel, time and materials tracking for faster invoicing and expense reimbursement
• Integration services for streamlined Payroll, Expense & Invoice Processing
• Rapid ROI with personalized onboarding and 24x7x365 live support
StreetSmart understands the field service industry and numbers show it with 10,000 companies relying on StreetSmart every day. Each year our mobile apps process more than 24 million forms, 12 million GeoFences, 9 million jobs and 6 million shifts. Our customers save time and money while they increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction. Contact us for more product or subscription information.
Tags: xora , xora street smart , xora streetsmart
by babar bashir
Dec 18, 2015 | "Awesome"
it is a great Mobile WOrkeforce Management app. that manages jobs/ tracks mobile workers and does the timecard punches and tracked proof of delivery with their powerful forms. I love it.
by Aric England
May 13, 2015 | "Poor"
Big Brother is watching.
by Amaury Rodriguez
May 13, 2015 | "Poor"
Tracks you all the time. Horrible UI.