Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder
by: Markus Drösser • 16.9K
We all already know that there's an in-built mic in your device, but there aren't many options about recording or storaging recorded files. Tape-a-Talk seems inspired by old hand tape recorders, but with some Android ideas behind.
For example, you can use your device volume keys as if they were rewind and fast forward buttons when you play a file, giving your device that aforementioned retro use; but also you can record something, rename it (because 11-09-08-10-56-10 can be useful, up to a point) and upload it to your Dropbox cloud. As recording a file is self explanatory, once you've ended try to long click a file to see all the available options.
Two more points to highlight: the sensible option of recording in background and having the screen on or off; and the possibility of setting a recording as a ringtone (not so sensible but fun instead, though). Beyond these, there are the expected options about sound quality and so on. Everything's saved on your SD card.
In conclusion, a well thought off app, useful and that invites you to use it.
Tags: tape a talk , tapeatalk voice recorder , tape and talk , tape talk , tapeatalk , tapeatalk pro voice recorder , tapeatalk voice recorder torrent , tapeatalk voice , tapeatalkvoicerecorder
by Peter , Appszoom
Sep 08, 2011
Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder let's you record voice and audio in highest quality. It supports unlimited recordings in the background. Get the best from your microphone and listen to crystal clear sound thanks to the uncompressed audio quality. If you want to save storage, use the lighter AAC format that sports decent quality as well.
Record with screen off during school classes, business meetings, melody captures or lectures. Listen to your audio and voice recordings easily with a click and edit them within the app. Pause/Rewind/FF as you know it from the dictation machine.
Save your recordings to internal or external storage. Don't want to lose recordings in case your phone is lost or stolen? Optionally upload recordings to the cloud automatically and choose whether that should be done over WiFi only to save space (pro feature).
Tape-a-Talk is the handy tool for musicians, students, learners or simply everyone. Customize the app to your needs by the comprehensive list of settings, change the look of the interface and enjoy the audio recorder that just works as you want it to - whether it's speech, voice, audio or music - Tape-a-Talk got you covered.
You are about to download the free version. The Pro version includes additional features:
Integrated Cloud Upload (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive).
High recording quality, up to 44.1 kHz PCM.
Unlock all settings.
Choose from multiple different color themes.
Record voice notes, rehearsals, classes, memos:
- High quality PCM or low size AAC recordings, in background and with pause function (PCM).
- Rewind/Fast-forward during a recording as with your analog dictation machine (.wav).
- Visualizing waveform too see volume during recording.
- Use one of the two available widgets to record from your home screen.
Share voice notes, dictation or melodies easily:
- Upload to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive via the integrated cloud upload feature.
- Use WiFi transfer to access your voice recordings from your computer.
- Send your recordings with custom preconfigured mail recipients.
- Share or send via mail or third party apps.
- Set recordings as ringtone.
- Cut recordings (PCM).
- Sort by name, date, size, length to keep the overview.
- Samplerate and -format can be configured.
- ...and much more!
Feel free to send us comments via mail. We look forward to helping you and improving Tape-a-Talk even further.
- Write to external storage (to store recordings)
- Record audio
- Change settings (to set ringtone)
- Internet (to support cloud feature)