by: SyncSuite+ • 1
TaskSuite for Android manages and synchronizes Tasks on your Android device with our Webmail interface by way of your email account, utilizing our SyncML servers.
*** There is no support for GMAIL, Yahoo or Hotmail at this time ***
What will TaskSuite do for me?
- Create/edit/remove your tasks data using user-friendly interface.
- Uses your email account to sync your Tasks data between your Android device and your Webmail account.
- Keep an up to date backup of your Tasks data in case you lose your Android device.
How do I start syncing process?
1. Download and install the TaskSuite application onto your Android device.
2. Launch the application.
3. Press the "Settings" icon, enter your email account and password, and then click "Save".
4. Click 'Sync' to begin syncing information between your Android device and your Webmail account.
What is a SyncML server?
Our TaskSuite application communicates via the SyncML protocol with a compatible server for synchronization to work.
Our SyncML server is "Always On", and acts as a bridge between your Android device and the Webmail account that you are syncing with.
tags: tasksuite, task suite, tasks, task, manage tasks, sync tasks, syncing tasks