TeamViewer for Remote Control
by: TeamViewer • 536.6K
TeamViewer lets you access to your own computer to work remotely from your Android. Manage files, finish reports, show pictures, whatever you want. What's more, it allows you to access remotely various computers by creating profiles (Windows, Mac, Linux supported). By this way you can share with your friends or family files or work together. However, the most interesting use of this app is the remote access to help your relatives when they have some problems with the computer.
Control remote using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag and drop, scroll wheel, zoom... as well as complete keyboard control. TeamViewer won't have any access problem even if the computer is using firewalls or proxys. You can perform almost everything, you can even reboot the computer (something compulsory if you're trying to fix the computer remotely).
TeamViewer has been developed by TeamViewer GmbH, a developer who has done a great job with this app, the only that they've launched on the market so far.
The potential of this app is just impressive. MUST HAVE
Tags: teamviewer 7 , teamviewer for remote control , teamviewer , windows 7 support 238 viewing get help and support with windows 7 in this section. , controler ecran nexus s avec pc screen monitor , teamviewer ロックかかる , teamviewer remote control , teamviewer 8 , team vewer
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jul 20, 2011
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
-- Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- File transfer in both directions
- Computers & Contacts management
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect