by: Kee Dae Nam • 21
Time is the most valuable resource.
Remember an old saying, "you can’t manage what you don't measure."
Time Keeper application helps you measure your time easily via Activities. Keeping track of time can be done by simply clicking on an activity in the application or on an activity widget on a home screen.
Track your expertise skill by tracking hours to reach 10,000 hour rule.
Good luck building good habits and mastering a skill!
* Track time via Activity
* Associate Activity with Categories
* Simple tracking system
* App Widget allows tracking from home screen
* Export activity history to SD card in Comma separated values (CSV)
* Display time spent in different format, Days / Hours / Minutes / Seconds
* 15 seconds grace time by default. That is, if an activity is started and stopped in 15 seconds, time is not stored. Seconds can be changed in settings.
* Timestamp editor is displayed when an activity starts, ends or both (default is when it ends) Controlled by settings.
* Total hours displayed for all the activities
* Total hours available for reports: Monthly / Daily / Weekly (default is Daily, can be changed in settings)
* Widget activities can be filtered by categories
* start day of week can be configured from settings
* Report can be limited to search criteria
* Report can be sent in CSV format via email / dropbox etc. (in additional to full export to file from Activity)
* Single Activity per Category mode is available
When turning on an activity within the same category, existing active Activities will be turned off.
* Widget text colors can be defined for on and off state
* Home widget button is transparent for v.3.1+
* Home widget button can contain an image. To do so, edit Activity and click on Widget Image button to set image.
Tags: class timekeeper pictures , measure time an activity , time keeper , time keeper kee dae nam , timekeeper , timekeeper test format , timekeeper widget