Total Station Cadastral Survey
by: Systranova Software • 4
Total Station Cadastral Survey Apps is designed to assist Land Surveyors to perform Cadastral Surveying.
Features in this Demo version:
1. Measurement using CL or CL and CR (circle left & circle right).
2. Adding Station for survey or start of survey.
3. Using/Adding Code/Mark.
4. Defining Lots or Land Parcel.
5. Measuring Topo Points.
6. Stake Out.
7. Survey Data Observation view and Survey 2D Map View.
8. Export Observation Data to GTS7 and CSV file formats.
9. Export Stations Data to Coordinates XYZ file format
10. Export Topo Points and Lot Information to CSV file format.
11. Backup/ Restore to XML file format.
12. Create Points by Point Offsets, By Line Offsets and by Line intersect.
13. Resection - 2 Points (http://www.csbe-scgab.ca/docs/journal/29/29_1_93_raw.pdf)
14. Resection - 3 Points, Tienstra's Method (http://www.raeng.org.uk/education/diploma/maths/pdf/exemplars_advanced/10_resection.pdf)
2. USB Serial Adapter Cable. Please refer to https://www.facebook.com/systranovasoftware on the use usb serial connection.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
4. Sokkia SETX
5. Pentax (setting Horz Angle, please use keypad on Pentax total station)
1. To have more Languages support.
2. To have measurement method measuring "Point On Line".
3. To have measurement method measuring "Produced Line".
Cadastral Survey methods are different from country to country due to regulation, users who are interested are encourage to submit their comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: systranova software and the leica total station