U DO, a multi-level TODO list
by: John Waln • 4
When you create your TODO items, sometimes you don't yet know what steps will be required to complete each task.
A multilevel TODO list lets you create sublists for each of your TODO items.
Divide and conquer! :)
Creating tree-like TODO lists lets you be more productive in completing your tasks.
- one of the most compact TODO lists on the market
- requires no additional permissions to run (safe!)
- doesn't show any ads
- supports ~99% of Android devices on the market
- transparent buttons provide more usable space
- completely free :)
UPDATE: To answer to a reviewer:
- ALL todo records are saved and safely kept in a database file
- You can easily backup this database file if you need it. Just copy it to your backup media from any file explorer.
- Google discourages explicitly exiting an app, because the OS handles it automatically, see Google comments on this.
Tags: multiplemultilevel list view , multi level to do list , multilevel todo
by Aseem Saxena
Jan 29, 2016 | "Good"
The good news: A true multi level list maker The bad news: - No tree view - No web interface - No reminder - No focus on list maker (on my plate)
by Alex Babinin
May 09, 2014 | "Good"
I'd like to see a feature like show/hide sublists. Like an outline with collapsible subparts.
by Leo Vanderdonckt
Dec 26, 2013 | "Awesome"
Compact without any frills and hierarchical. No fancy stuff which would only postpone the things I should actually be doing. And the possibility to dividend an overwhelming task into realisticly feasible tasks. Super app.