U DO, a multi-level TODO list
by: John Waln • 4
When you create your TODO items, sometimes you don't yet know what steps will be required to complete each task.
A multilevel TODO list lets you create sublists for each of your TODO items.
Divide and conquer! :)
Creating tree-like TODO lists lets you be more productive in completing your tasks.
- one of the most compact TODO lists on the market
- requires no additional permissions to run (safe!)
- doesn't show any ads
- supports ~99% of Android devices on the market
- transparent buttons provide more usable space
- completely free :)
UPDATE: To answer to a reviewer:
- ALL todo records are saved and safely kept in a database file
- You can easily backup this database file if you need it. Just copy it to your backup media from any file explorer.
- Google discourages explicitly exiting an app, because the OS handles it automatically, see Google comments on this.
Tags: multiplemultilevel list view , multi level to do list , multilevel todo