by: UniWin® • 7
Our software is developed for industrial weighing processes.
The App allows you to view, verify and monitor your solution via WiFi or Mobile Data Connection.
--> This unique solution is currently implemented world-wide in over 30 countries and it is Weights & Measures approved/certified for Europe and North America.
• View and verify all base data, such as customers, products, orders, transporters, etc.
• View and verify all transactional data, such as weighings, vehicles on-site, (un)loaded vehicles, etc.
• View status of all used devices, such as scales or weighbridges, readers (barcode/cards/RFID/OCR), barriers, traffic-lights, printers, camera's, etc.
• View status of all connected clients.
• View logging. The logging shows all activities, errors, issues.
• View tallyrol. The tallyrol is the weights & measures approved storage of the weighings.
• Reports. Ability to create reports and email them, or print them to screen or printers connected to application server.
• Import/Export of data. Ability to initiate available import and export functions of data.
• Further functionality depends on the configuration of your solution.
• Search/filter functionality of base and transactional data.
• Multi lingual.
• Quick login using a pincode.
• Ability to change status of devices, such as zeroing scales or weighbridges, open/close barriers, green/red traffic-lights.
• A manual is available at http://www.uniwin.nl/index.php/2013-12-03-07-32-21/used-cases
• Click the Android menu button and select Settings.
• In the Connection Settings, you can enter the IP-address or Hostname of the application Server.
• A demo connection to UniWin.nl can be made by leaving the Hostname empty.
• Enter the port/socket number of this application solution (normally defaulted to 6000).
• Enter the optional password needed for the connection.
• All other settings (language, colour, screensizes, fontsizes, etc) can be used to modify your own preferences.
• WiFi or mobile data connection.
• License version 3.0/126.96.36.199 or higher, but we advise to use 3.0/188.8.131.52 or higher for best performance and security.
Contact us at www.uniwin.nl when you have any questions/remarks.
Or when you require more information regarding solutions to weigh/scale vehicles, manage access control on plant-sites or any other logistics need.
Compatible with Weighing/Scale Equipment from:
• Mettler Toledo
• Avery Weightronix
• Precia Molen
• Cardinal Scales
• Leon Engineering
• Rice Lake
• Weighbridge Software
• Scale Software
• Truck Scale
• Truckscale Software
• Truck Weighing
• Unmanned Weighbridge
• Unmanned Scale
• Unmanned Truckscale
Tags: email , info , uniwin tablet