by: myoshii • 90
This is a voice recorder which supports 3GPP/AAC, MP3 real time encode and PCM recording.
Operation is quite simple and straightforward. Recording modes (3GPP, MP3 and PCM) can be changed easily from main screen. Detailed recording parameters can be customized in preferences menu or long press of mode buttons. If sampling frequency is set to Auto, it detects the maximum value the device is supporting.
Microphone sensitivity varies depending on devices, so recording gain control is supported. If you push volume buttons during recording, level can be changed between -20dB - +20dB. (This feature is only for MP3 and PCM. 3GPP/AAC recording does not support this feature.)
You can attache a memo to each recording, and can also edit it later. Stop timer is useful not to forget to stop recording. Recording file is stored in external storage. (Be careful PCM recording uses significant space.)
I intend to develop this application long term in the future. I would appreciate, if you would give me advice, requests, etc.
New feature to disable AGC was added as an experimental feature. If you need more natural sound, please try this feature.
- Supports 3GPP/AAC, MP3 and PCM(WAV). (MP3 encoding is implemented with Lame native shared library.)
- Each mode can be changed easily from main screen. And long press launch a parameter setting menu.
- Recording parameters can be changed from preferences menu.
- You can add memo to the recording.
- Supports recording stop timer.
- Recorded files can be accessed from other applications.
- Supports player too.
- Disable AGC (Experimental feature)
Please try more stylish and more stable recorder SoundRecc also, if you like.
Tags: native pcm recording