WebGate Bookmark Organizer
by: Karsten Gerigk • 53
- Browser independent
- Sortable by clicks
- Smart overview start screen with frequently, recently clicked and recently added bookmarks
- Swipe left and right to switch the category
- Smart search function: search for bookmarks or start a private web search via startpage.com
- Import and export functionality
- Tablet optimized view
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Different color themes
- Import bookmarks and history of the default browser
- Share your bookmarks with the desktop air version available under http://webgate.gk-lab.de
- Ad free
Take a look at http://webgate.gk-lab.de and check out the synchronisable desktop version!
Thankful for every feedback!
The Export-function can save a ".wbg"-file (xml-format) on your sd-card. You can reimport these file or use it on other devices, even in the desktop-version. There is no "Delete"-functionality.
The application saves favicon-images in a folder called "WebGate".
You can import Bookmarks or urls of your history of your default browser via "Settings -> Import / Export".
The application opens websites on demand and loads favicons for every url.
Tags: bookmark overseer landscape portrait , bookmarks organizer , bookmark organizer , webgate code , webgate con