Work Mate is a professional application that is used for tracking your shifts and managing your busy work schedule.
First of all, you should add your jobs to the list and begin to enter the shifts and all the information you consider necessary. Add templates for common shift patterns, don't forget about night shifts.
In addition, to help you control your salary, take a look at the section for hourly pay rate and manage all your information in a much simpler way.
Michael McNeil is the developer of Work Mate, a helpful tool that allows you to set reminders and also view reports of all your worked hours. If you want to have an unlimited number of shifts, you should try the paid version of the app.
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 18, 2013
*** Pro user's can now sync their data between devices! ***
Tracking shifts and earnings at work is now easier and quicker than ever. With Work Mate, you can keep track of your previous and upcoming shifts in an intuitive and efficient way.
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to quickly add new shifts to the built in calendar. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, to the worker who changes shift patterns every day.
You can easily view your shifts at a glance from the main screen of the app, from your phone's home or lock screens with our widget, or from the color coded calendar.
This is a list of some of the features Work Mate provides:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED color
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
User's can upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee ($2.46 USD) using In-App Billing from within the app.
• Device Sync
• No adverts
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: email@example.com or leave feedback.