by: Denny Hildenbrandt • 138
When you need to keep track of the tasks you have done during the day, this app is just right for you.
Simply enter start, end and a short description and the app tells you how many hours you have worked that day.
- works also with different timezones
- create various reports, like "tasks by day/week/month" or "all days/weeks/month for given task"
- backup/restore data to/from google drive to allow copying data to a different device
- light or dark theme
Important notes about the widget:
- to use the widget you may have to move the app to the internal memory
- When you start a task and stop it within 2 seconds it will not be saved. This is to avoid 0-minute tasks when you accidentally start a task
Do you like the app? Please rate it! - Thank you.
If you have any comments, questions or would like to have some new feature, please join my Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108310565849239176138)
Tags: work productivity tracking , work tracker