by: Stylus Labs • 9K
Write is a really interesting app if you're one of those of who never wanted to stop writing by hand. For better or for worse, our lifestyles have made us glued to the screen. So much so, that we're losing the tradition of writing with a pen on paper. Write helps us go back to those times of writing by hand.
The app is really easy to use. Just open a document and start doodling away on the paper. The problem is that using your finger get get tiresome when it doesn't turn as as accurately as you'd hoped. If your phone is compatible with a touch pointer, this app would be amazing. You can draw with different strokes and colors, delete and add new lines. All the notes will be archived in a special folder in the app, so you can get them whenever you want.
Writing with your finger isn't easy easy as it sounds, so it might be a good idea to get hold of a touch pointer to make it easier to write.
Tags: google styluslab , styluslab , styluslabs , write for windows styluslabs , write , spiral notebook , styluslabs write , write a
May 26, 2015
WARNING: 360 Security deletes Write documents. Attempts to contact the 360 developers have been unsuccessful.
In addition to all the usual features of a vector drawing application, Write provides a unique set of tools for editing and navigating handwritten documents. Write is perfect for note-taking, brainstorming, and drawing. Watch the demo video to get started!
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Public discussion group: http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/write-support