Aircraft of World War II
by: Jourist Verlags GmbH • 35
300 of the most important and influential military aircraft that fought between 1939 and 1945 in one app.
Aircraft of World War II contains 300 of the most important and influential military aircraft that fought between 1939 and 1945: fighters, bombers and ground-attack aircraft, in the service of both the Axis and Allied nations. These aircraft include the famous Supermarine Spitfire, Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, North American P-51 Mustang, Messerschmitt Bf 109 and Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
Each of the 300 aircraft featured in Aircraft of World War II is illustrated with the aid of a superb side-view colour artwork. In addition, the artwork is accompanied by a detailed specifications table giving dimensions, powerplant, armament, performance and weights (with all measurements in imperial and metric), plus accompanying text that summarises design, development and service history of each type.
• 300 aircraft of World War II featured, each one illustrated by a full-colour artwork
• Full dimensions, weights, armament and powerplant details provided for each aircraft, all measurements in imperial and metric
• Each aircraft’s development history and career in full
• Quick search functions for country and manufacturer
• Favourites section
• All data stored offline on your device.
Chris Chant is a freelance writer who has written extensively on aviation, naval and military matters. His works include The World’s Air Forces, Modern Combat Aircraft and SAS in Action.
Tags: aircraft world war , aircraft of world war ii , aircraft world war 2 , civil aircraft jourist , world war 2 exprimentle aircraft