Birds of India
by: mydigitalearth.com • 24
The eGuide to Birds of the Indian Subcontinent is an interactive companion to Birds of the Indian Subcontinent – the definitive guide for birdwatchers visiting the region. It covers India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Maldives. This application has specific features that will enhance your birding experience.
NB: Please note that an additional download of 84MB is required once this app has been installed. Please ensure you use a WiFi connection to prevent additional data costs.
* Optimised controls – swipe to next or previous species, one-tap enlargement of an image and rotate the device (landscape) to enlarge an image completely (and fit the width of the screen).
* Over 3600 hi-res bird images (including distribution maps) and 1370 detailed text descriptions covering over 1370 bird species found in the Indian Subcontinent.
* "Bird Compare" that allows you to compare two birds on the same screen.
* A personal bird list that stores your bird sightings saved to the device that can then be exported to your storage card or through email.
* View the Bird Index by Common or Scientific bird names either Alphabetically or Taxonomically.
* Uninstalling the program will result in the loss of your list, it is recommended that you keep your own master list separate from the program.
We invite all users to share their comments and ideas on our forum at www.mydigitalearth.com
Tags: birds of india , eguide to birds of the indian subcontinent , free birds of india , birds of indian subcontinent , free book birds of the indian subcontinent , e guide of birds of indian subcontinent , free eguide to birds of the indian subcontinent , birds of the indian subcontinent , birds of the indian sub continent