BookBase is an application that stores books. Never again you have to doubt if you already own a specific book while browsing books in a book store or book market.
BookBase can keep track of books you own, books you want, and books you lent to somebody. You can add personal descriptions to every book in the list. You can also add the price to books you saved in your 'want' list.
When you see a book in a certain place that you want to purchase in the future, you can add this book to your 'want' list. BookBase will store the GPS coordinates of the place where you found this book in the database. You will never again be faced with the problem that you forgot where you found a specific book!
BookBase can work with and without Internet connection, if no Internet connection is available, the added books are stored in the Queue. You can later process this queue at a place where an Internet connection is available.
BookBase can also present you with a list of authors, when you select an author, you'll get an overview of all the books written by this author that are stored in your database. An additional feature is that you can also search online for more titles written by this author, and add those to your database.
- Entering books by ISBN number,
- Entering books by scanning the barcode,
- Bulk scanning of books,
- Have list (books you own),
- Want list (books you want),
- Loaned list (books that you loaned to somebody),
- multiple sorting functions on the various lists,
- Search books online,
- Search books in your own database,
- Overview of all authors in your database,
- Search online for more title of a specific author,
- Geotagging your future purchases,
- View Geotagged books on a map,
- 'Add queue' for working offline,
- Import and export data functions,