by: MobiSystems • 128
With its clear definitions and carefully chosen up-to-date vocabulary from all areas of life the Bulgarian - English - Bulgarian dictionary will meet your everyday language needs and will make your trips more comfortable and fun.
Other available dictionaries:
Our bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans,Azerbaijani, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Spanish, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
* Thousands of words in both directions
* A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language
* Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
* Quick search of words while you type
* Fast article scrolling
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
*Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
*Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Pinch zoom