Collins Russian Dictionary Pocket
by: Paragon Software GmbH • 3
Collins for Android - a series of English-Russian dictionaries from HarperCollins Publishers, one of the world’s leading publishers of dictionary & thesaurus.
The Collins Russian Dictionaries are excellent choice for students, business people and the general user.
The Collins Russian Pocket Dictionary is designed for all those studying Russian, whether at school, for business, or as a hobby. It is the ideal text for learners of Russian, and comes with a useful guide to Russian grammar.
• Dictionary database contains over 24,000 keywords.
• Russian sound module contains over 10,000 entries by native speakers.
• English sound module contains over 10,000 entries by native speakers.
• Comprehensive coverage of today's Russian and English.
• Information on Russian life and culture.
• Practical grammar guide.
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways:
• Headword search.
• Full text search.
• Search for anagrams (bat-tab).
• Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries.
• Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling.
• Similar words search in case of misspelling.
Search and input features:
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• Enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software, search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher) or take a picture of the text and get definition of words with Google Goggles.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions and the Share button feature (Available for OS 4.0 and higher) allow to copy unknown words from an active application, like web browsers or email, and automatically to open the relevant dictionary entry.
• Use the Share button to send copied text to the dictionary directly and get the translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher).
• Comfortable in-app translations from any book or document without switching between applications or accessing the Internet. Collins dictionaries support FbReader, AlReader, eBookReader and Book Reader Free.
• English and Russian morphology modules help to find words in any grammatical form.
• English and Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Full linguistic information for English and Russian words, with declension and conjugation tables.
• Favorite articles to quickly access and revise frequently searched words.
• Dictionary installation on SD card (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Flexible font size settings for your comfort.
• No Internet connection required.
About HarperCollins Publishers
Collins has been at the forefront of dictionary publishing for over 175 years and is one of the world’s most respected and market leading dictionary and language learning publishers. With all its heritage and expertise Collins prides itself on delivering up-to-date, accessible and innovative language products to meet the needs of all users from students to professionals in print, online or via mobile; it is for these reasons Collins dictionary products remain a top choice for generations of users.
Tags: collins russian pocket