Aesop's Fables are a collection of fables credited to Aesop, a slave and storyteller believed to have lived in ancient Greece. The stories are short and sweet with morals. Tidels presents these famous stories in e-book form. These beautifully illustrated stories use animals, great story lines, and a sweet voice to inspire children and adults to learn respect, good values, ethics, morals, and good behavior.
Click on "Read to me" to let the application read the book with page turns automatically. To read it manually click on "I will read". User can turn page by page by swiping the picture left or right.
Please note some stories have mild animal violence that happens in nature.
The stories included in this collection are:
1. Jupiter, Neptune, Minerva, And Momus
2. The Goods and the Ills
3. The Man and His Friend
4. The Peasant and the Apple Tree
5. The She-Goats and their beards
6. The Spendthrift and the Swallow
7. The two Soldiers and the Robber
8. The Dog and her Little Ones
9. Jupiter and the Monkey
10. The Astronomer
11. The Fox And The Mosquitoes
12. The Old Man and Death
13. The Dog in the Manger