by: Goodreads • 94.3K
If you're a dedicated book reader you've probably asked yourself "What book's next?". Reading a book is a big deal: it takes some time and your time is precious. What if you had a huge community of friends willing to recommend you some good books? That's what Goodreads is.
Actually, it offers both a web version and Android app. For searching books and see reviews you don't need to sign up. However, if you want to list your read/favorite books, review them, share and add reading friends, you must do it. You can find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads.
The amount of books and authors is just impressive. Try it out. Besides reviewing, rating and sharing, you can see price comparisons. As a social network, you can add status updates and page number updates for books you're currently reading. You can use the scanner to quickly access book info.
Keep in mind that the best reviewer is the community.
Tags: can you books to from goodreads? , goodreads 1.7.1 apk , goodreads , goodreads 1.13 , good reads , goodreads apk , goodreader apk , app goodreads , goodreads app asks permission
by Manu , Appszoom
Jun 10, 2014
The newly redesigned Goodreads Android app is here! It's rolling out now and will be available on your device within a few weeks.
Find, get, and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations. More than 75 million members have added more than 2.2 billion books to their shelves.
Goodreads is a free service.
• Scan book covers to instantly read reviews and save it on your Want to Read shelf.
• Get personalized recommendations based on your tastes.
• Browse featured books and genres to discover more books you’ll love.
• See what your friends are reading.
• Get special book deals tailored to you.
• Convenient links to easily buy or borrow physical or ebooks.
TRACK & SHARE
• Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog.
• Keep track of books you want to read and have read.
• Add status updates for books you're currently reading.
• Join the Reading Challenge to help you read more.
• Discuss books through messages, reviews, and groups.
• Recommend books to friends.