by: Goodreads • 89.1K
If you're a dedicated book reader you've probably asked yourself "What book's next?". Reading a book is a big deal: it takes some time and your time is precious. What if you had a huge community of friends willing to recommend you some good books? That's what Goodreads is.
Actually, it offers both a web version and Android app. For searching books and see reviews you don't need to sign up. However, if you want to list your read/favorite books, review them, share and add reading friends, you must do it. You can find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads.
The amount of books and authors is just impressive. Try it out. Besides reviewing, rating and sharing, you can see price comparisons. As a social network, you can add status updates and page number updates for books you're currently reading. You can use the scanner to quickly access book info.
Keep in mind that the best reviewer is the community.
Tags: can you books to from goodreads? , goodreads 1.13 , goodreads , goodreads app asks permission , safesearch in goodreads , goodreads how to reset password , goodreads app change bookshelf , codigo para o goodreader , goodreads ratings numbers dont add up
by Manu , Appszoom
Jun 10, 2014
Tap into the world's largest social network for readers with the Goodreads Android app! Read thousands of book reviews by your friends and other Goodreads members, keep a virtual bookshelf of what you've read, and build your to-read list as you discover great books on the app.
Goodreads is a free service for everyone who reads. We have more than 35 million members who have added more than 1 billion books.
* Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are deciding what to read, your to-read list will be handy.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Use the barcode scanner to quickly scan all of your books onto your Goodreads shelves.
* Also use the scanner to quickly access book information while on the go.
* Find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads
You can use the basic features of this app without a Goodreads account, but sign in or sign up (you can do this in the app) for the best experience!
Why does Goodreads need the READ_CONTACTS permission?
You may choose to use your Android Contacts to find which of your family and friends are already on Goodreads. Your contacts will not be read unless you explicitly choose to do this.