by: Shailendra Dadhiya • 190
Gyanamrit Magazine was started in 1965 with 1,000 copies and now 2,10,000 copies are distributed per month, thus successfully completed 46 years of service. Gyanamrit gives real happiness & peace in life and gives inspirations by providing practical experiences.
• Read offline after install it.
• When flip you can hear the flipping sound meanwhile, also you can shut it down.
• Every page has its small thumbnail which is listed bottom horizontally on the buttons "Previous" and "Next” or only
leftward or rightward arrows.
• Click previous and next button to flip page.
• Full Screen: Slight click the center of screen to view in full screen.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
•Search page by words.
• (Goto option)To jump on random page,click on page number shown in black box and enter page number in popup
• Auto Bookmark, When you open apps next time it will open last reading page.
• Monthly Update
Your suggestions are always welcome