by: BiblioCommons • 287
Save time by managing your King County Library System (KCLS) account on your mobile device. The KCLS app makes it easy to discover and rate titles, place holds, renew items, and find library locations.
• Find items in our collection, using filters to zero-in on what you’re looking for
• Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reader reviews
• Check title availability and map locations where titles are available now
• Place, suspend, activate, and cancel holds
• Renew items
• Rate and save titles to Shelves
• Find library hours and get directions to the nearest location
Tap your device's Menu or Recent Apps button to view all tabs. Unable to access Search or My Borrowing? Some device operating systems have hidden menus. Press and hold your device's multitasking key until the app's menu pops up.
Have a question or need to report an issue? Contact KCLS Support: http://www.kcls.org/ask/