Medical Terms Dict. (J-C)
by: CJKI • 4
Please note: This app only contains translation equivalents for each term and does not provide a technical description of each term.
Do you know how to say "酰基腺苷酸" in Japanese? With this application you can immediately find the equivalent "アシルアデニル酸".
At home, at work and on the go, translators, students and professionals of medicine and life sciences will often encounter technical terms related to pharmaceutics, dentistry, biotechnology and the like for which they need to quickly look up their Japanese or Chinese translations.
The Medicine and Life Sciences Dictionary, compiled by The CJK Dictionary Institute (CJKI) in Japan, is the only application on any mobile platform that provides comprehensive coverage of medical terminology. This application, which provides a user interface in both Japanese and Chinese, as well as English, includes both Chinese-Japanese and Japanese-Chinese dictionaries that provide access to a total of approximately 33,000 technical terms.
While several Japanese-Chinese general vocabulary dictionaries are available for smartphones, there are few specialized dictionaries that meet the specific needs of professionals, translators and information technology students, while those that are available are prohibitively expensive and of limited coverage. With this application, you get a database of technical terms with extensive coverage at your fingertips for a reasonable price.
* Both dictionaries combined contain over 33,000 entries
* Designed for both Chinese and Japanese users
* Covers various subdomains including pharmaceutics, psychiatry, dentistry, medical equipment, biology, biotechnology, and much more
* All this data is instantly accessible right on your device - no Internet connection required
* What was that word you just looked up? Check the history!
* Easy bookmarking puts important terms a tap away
* Clean, easy to use interfaces in Chinese, Japanese, and English
The CJK Dictionary Institute is directed by Jack Halpern, editor of the New Japanese-English Character Dictionary and The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary, now standard reference works.
Be sure to check out our other dictionary apps in the CJKI Technical Dictionaries Series by searching for "cjki" in Google play.
Tags: medical dictionary , medical terminology , medical edict , 50 medical terms , google medical dict , medicine term c/j , medical terms j.c , 50 medical terminologies , japanese medical terms