Mobile Bible by Korean BS
by: KOREAN BIBLE SOCIETY • 206
The Mobile Bible is a Bible study application developed by the Korean Bible Society to encourage Bible reading and to help users understand and share the Bible with friends.
OS: Android 2.1 and above
Supports devices operating on Android OS: Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S Hoppin,, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy HD, Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE, Samsung Galaxy Note, Sky Vega Racer, Sky Izar.
※ This app may not perform smoothly on devices other than the ones specified above.
System Requirements: Smart phones with SD card. Requires minimum storage of 50M. Downloading audio files require storage of 1GB.
1) Bible Translations
Bible translations in Korean include New Korean Revised Version, Revised New Korean Standard Version, Revised Common Translation, Korean Revised Version, and New Korean Revised Version in Easy Mixed Script (Chinese letters inscribed alongside the Korean text).
Bible translations in English include King James Version, American Standard Version, Good News Translation, and Contemporary English Version.
※ English Standard Version available for in-app purchase (1,000 Won)
2) Cross references, footnotes, study notes
3) Devotional resources – The Lord’s Prayer, the Apostle’s Creed, responsive readings, Ten Commandments
4) About the Bible – Introduction of Bible books, Man-made things of the Bible, How the Bible came to us, Units and measurements in the Bible, History of Korean Bible translation
5) Bible reading resources – Daily Bible reading, annual reading plan and user created reading plans, alarm
6) Audio files of the NKRV and CEV (male/female voice)
7) User created content management – Bookmarks, favourite passages, highlighted passages, notes
1) User interface developed to display all related information such as cross reference, footnotes, explanatory notes, etc within the Bible passage just below the verse by giving it a simple touch.
2) Personalized Bible reading is enabled through reading of multiple translations, and options like turning on/off the Chinese script, words of Jesus in red, section heading display. Users can also make their own reading plans, share their visualized reading progress with friends, and read the Bible in groups.
3) Users can bookmark, highlight, or add notes to the selected verse by using the verse number menu, and manage such content at the User menu.
4) Search can be defined to the Bible passage or section headings. Multiple keyword search is enabled.
5) Motion-activated functions
All references appearing in a full-display mode will disappear instantly when users shake their smart phones. When in a checkerboard view mode, pressing the book name for a longer while will display the first chapter of the selected book on the screen.
- Users unfamiliar with the Bible can choose to select books arranged in alphabetical order and by referring to the abbreviated book name list
- Sharing of Bible passages via SNS such as Twitter, Facebook, Kakao Talk (Korean mobile messenger) and by e-mail
- Setting alarms with favourite Bible passages (audio)
- Yearly Bible reading plan
The Holy Bible in the New Korean Revised Version (1998)Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Revised Common Translation (1999)Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Revised New Korean Standard Version (2001)Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Korean Revised Version (1961)Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in Easy Mixed Script (2005)Korean Bible Society
The King James Version (1611)
The American Standard Version (1901)
The Good News Translation (1992)American Bible Society,
The Contemporary English Version (1995)American Bible Society
The English Standard Version (2001)Crossway
The Korean Bible Society Mobile Bible 1.0Korean Bible Society
Product Website http://mobile.bskorea.or.kr
The Korean Bible Society Website http://www.bskorea.or.kr
Tags: koren audio bible , korean bible audio , izoom mobile koria , simple bible korean , mobile izoom top 5 korean , zoom mobile korea , 안드로이드관주성경 , korean study bible , samsung galaxy s hoppin bible
by TaeSeung Yoo
Sep 24, 2017 | "Awesome"
It is great to have many translation including newer translation. Search was not working after some use, but reinstall fixed it.