by: Genii Games • 4
From Genii Games' Àsà stable comes this culturally and morally rich African folktale.
Oluronbi, a pretty young lady has everything going for her except a child. Her sadness is about to be broken, thanks to the kindhearted Iroko Spirit. Oluronbi's desperation and attitude are put to the test. This is a story of trust and attitude with cultural and moral lessons for the audience. There's more. Find out in Oluronbi.
* Moral and cultural undertones to the story
* Three ways to read: Read to Me: automatically reads each page of the story to you; Read it Myself: allows you to read yourself; Auto Play: automatically reads the entire story to you.
* Ease of Navigation: Swipe the screen to change pages or use the navigational arrows.
* Repeat Narration: Repeat the narration for any page.
* Page selector: select which page you chose to read or commence reading from via the menu.
* Folk songs: Enjoy beautiful folk songs complete with drums, voice etc.
* Cultural highlights: Pick up simple cultural tips on different pages by selecting highlighted texts and pictures.
* Games: Play through a selection of puzzle games to put together scenes, crafts picked up from the story.
* Hide or remove narrative texts: Hide or show the narrative text depending on your choice.
* Mute or Play background music: Allow or disallow the matching background music at any time
* Mute or Play narration: Switch from 'Read to me' to 'Read it Myself' reading mode by simply muting the sound button
* Parent Section: A secure Parent section provides parents or adults with a secure means of providing feedback directly from the app.
Recommended Ages: 2 – 12 years. Also, if you're looking to get started on African culture in a subtle manner then this app is for you.
To catch up with more culturally rich fables and other apps in our growing collection,
Visit us: www.geniigames.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/geniigames
Follow us on Twitter: @genii_games
You're welcome to reach us anytime. Mail us at email@example.com. You can also do so without leaving the app by accessing the form feature under the Secured Parent Section of the app. We'd also appreciate your review on Google Play.