by: Programmerworld • 146
The tales of Panchatantra, perhaps, are the oldest stories known in the literature of India. The dates of the Panchatantra are not known and these tales are usually attributed to Vishnu Sharma. Some believe that the fables of panchatantra are as old as Rig-veda.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Panchatantra are a collection of five volumes of stories written by a guru or teacher to instruct the different aspects of kinghood for princes. The five volumes together serve as a guide for prospective kings, to help him on ruling, to choose fellow friends, fellow ministers, and to have good conduct in daily life etc. These collections of stories in Pancha tantra are a real boon for parents to help them guide their children towards values in human life. All stories of Pancha tantra are accompanied by a moral.
Panchatantra comprises of five volumes.
1. The Loss of Friends (This App Covers Vol 1)
2. The Winning of Friends
3. Crows and Owls
4. Loss of Gains
5. Considered Action
This Application covers Vol 1 The Loss of Friends. It consists of 18 stories.
1. The Loss of Friends
2. The Monkey and The Wedge
3. The Jackal and The Drum
4. The Fall and Rise of A Merchant
5. The Foolish Sage and The Jackal
6. The Crafty Crane and The Craftier Crab
7. The Cunning Hare and The Witless Lion
8. The Bug and The Poor Flea
9. The Story of The Blue Jackal
10. The Camel, The Jackal and The Crow
11. The Bird Pair and The Sea
12. Tale of The Three Fish
13. The Elephant and The Sparrow
14. The Lion and The Jackal
15. Suchimukha and The Monkey
16. How a Sparrow Came to Grief
17. The Foolish Crane and The Mongoose
18. The King and The Foolish Monkey
Check our Other Applications for Vol 2, 3, 4 and 5