by: UoPCITE Solutions • 115
The Pangasinan language is spoken by about 1.5 million Filipinos and is one of the twelve major languages in the Philippines. To help reinvigorate this language, the University of Pangasinan College of IT Education (UPang CITE) developed the Pangasinan-English Dictionary, the first Pangasinan mobile reference app. It is a comprehensive dictionary for Android devices, with clear design, friendly interface, simple search functionality and speaking module for Pangasinan keywords to make learning the language easier than ever.
* Pangasinan-to-English and English-to-Pangasinan with almost 10,000 entries
* Hundreds of basic phrases translated to Pangasinan
* Supports history and favorites list
* Supports sound modules for Pangasinan keywords
* Complete offline use, i.e., no Internet connection is required to use this dictionary
Charry Joy Caballero, Melanie Calizo, Beverly Mercado, and Jan Mark Quirimit.
Tags: english pangasinan dictionary , learn pangasinan language dictionary