by: Verlag Friedrich Oetinger GmbH • 15
Good Night, Little Rainbow Fish, by Marcus Pfister
A new Rainbow Fish book that goes back to the beginning… meet Little Rainbow Fish! When Little Rainbow Fish can’t sleep, there’s only one thing that can help—his Mommy! Little Rainbow Fish’s mom promises to watch over him, no matter if he’s in the ink cloud of an octopus, lost in the deep blue sea, or simply having a bad dream. It works. Little Rainbow Fish is soon sound asleep.
* Enjoy 12 fully animated scenes witch beautiful sound- and light-effects
* Guide the lantern fish to shine his light for the Little Rainbow Fish
* Play with the underwater leaves to discover where they live
* Choose narration mode, featuring Colin Solman or read the text yourself
* Read along to the highlighted words
* Hear each word pronounced properly simply by touching them – ideal for learning to read!
* Perfect for children age 2+
Tags: rainbow fish book , good night little rainbow fish , little rainbow fish , rainbow fish book pictures , good night little rainbow fish , rainbow fish scenes , the rainbow fish marcus pfister , rainbow fish script , rainbow fish