Scrabble Assistant is a great OFFLINE word assistant application that will find you the best playable words and improve your game for Scrabble, WordSmith, Words with Friends and loads of other word games (with support for multiple dictionaries including CSW12, CSW07, OWL and more)!
- OFFLINE support when searching for words! (No internet connection needed to use search features!)
- Application minimises to Status Bar for quick access
- Supports finding word definitions (requires online access)
- Supports official international (SOWPODS/Collins/CSW) and USA/Canada (OWL/TWL) Scrabble dictionaries (OWL, CSW 2007 and CSW 2012)
- Supports ENABLE dictionary used by Words with Friends and more!
- Calculates the word score based on the game type selected
- Supports moving the application to SD card to free up more space! (Android 2.2+)
- Has four search modes to cater for all your needs: Word Judge, Anagram generator, Pattern Matcher and Word Builder.
- Supports blank tiles (wild cards) without any limits
- Options to sort search results alphabetically, word length and score!
- Filter searches based on word length (in Pattern Matcher and Word Builder modes)
** Please rate the application if you find this helpful!
** Contact the developer for any feature requests/comments you might have regarding this application.
** You can change the dictionary type from Settings->Dictionary Type.
Keywords: Scrabble, Scrabblet, Word Assistant, Words with Friends
*** Explanation of Android Permissions ***
Here is a detailed list of Permissions used by the application and reasons why it needs them:
1. android.permission.INTERNET - Required to go online to fetch word definitions and validate application license with the Android Market.
2. com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - Required for validating application license with the Android Market.
Tags: scrabblet , word judge , scrabble letters hello , offline assistant , assistant scrabble , scrabbletz , scrabble assistant camera , scrabble camera , wordjudge scrabble