Scribd - Reading Subscription
by: Scribd, Inc. • 423K
Scribd is an excellent service for avid readers. This app lets you read all the books you can and want, for just $8.99 a month.
Once you've got the app open, you'll have to make an account. Then you'll have complete access to the app, where you can view popular books and seach for whatever you want.
In general, we love it. You can find a list of the most-read books, and pick whichever ones you like. Also, even if you haven't signed up, you can still see a preview of the books and decide if you'd like it or not. Take note that once you've got the app, you don't have to sign up straight away - you've got a month to try it for free and see if it's right for you. We also love the design of the app, which is visual and easy to use. And finally, you have the option to save books for offline use too; that way you don't waste your data allowance.
There's not much wrong here. Although, we'd like to see books in more languages!
Tags: scribd reading unlimited application , scribd save offline , dark heresy core rulebook scribd , livres scribd , de scribd , télécharger des documents sur scribd , scribd offline reading , scribd folder , scribd
by Anabel , Appszoom
Jul 02, 2015
Scribd gives you access to an unlimited* number of the best books, audiobooks, news, magazines, documents, and more. We make it easy for you to stay informed, discover new passions, and feed your curiosity. No matter what you’re looking for, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
Explore trending topics, get personalized recommendations, or check out collections hand-picked by business leaders, tastemakers, and our editors.
Membership includes monthly access to an unlimited number of the best books, audiobooks, documents, news, and magazines.
- Access an unlimited number of the best books and audiobooks, including award winners and bestsellers in every genre.
- Access to articles from Bloomberg Businessweek, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Foreign Policy, Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, ELLE, ESPN, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, New York Magazine, and more.
- Access to select articles from the The Wall Street Journal Financial Times, The New York Times, the Financial Times, NPR, and more.
- Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library, which includes official government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
- Store titles offline to enjoy at any time, even without an internet connection.
- Sync across all of your devices.
- Our membership is a monthly subscription that starts at $8.99 which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.