Shri Hanuman Chalisa
by: 4DSoftTech • 23
Shri Hanuman Chalisa with lyric in Hindi and English along with meaning in English for devotees of Shri Hanuman to worship on the go.
Hanuman Chalisa is hindi poem written by Mahakavi Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century in praise of Lord Hanuman. It is very popular among a lot of modern hindus and is generally recited on Tuesdays (considered a holy day for devotees of Lord Hanuman).
The poem is called a chalisa as it contains forty (chalis in Hindi) verses. The structure of the poem is extremely simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. The poem praises Lord Hanuman’s strength and kindness and recounts the Lord’s great deeds.
• Best tool for devotees of Shri Hanuman to worship on the go.
• Read by self, Read for me and auto play mode.
• Play/Pause/Continue/Replay options available
• Shri Hanuman Chalisa with lyric in Hindi and English
• With meaning in English
• Option to read with or without sound