With the Story Book App template you can create a story book app for Android! Very easy to use:
To purchase the code please visit: http://www.binpress.com/c/1527/23464
The website has pdf guide to create your own story book application.
For any more information and custom changes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loads pages from image files - simply save your pages as .jpg files and the Story Book App will display them in sequence. (page1.jpg, page2.jpg, page3.jpg, etc)
- Swipe between pages, or use the menu to jump to any page.
- Animated page transitions.
- Supports an unlimited number of pages, example book included.
- Narration audio (save your files as page2_narrate.mp3, page3_narrate.mp3, etc)
- Add 'tap sounds' - MP3s which play when the user taps on each page (name them page2_tap.mp3, page3_tap.mp3, page4_tap.mp3, etc)
- Add an extra layer to your pages with PNG files (eg. popup speech bubbles)
- Button to link to website or another app from the in-app menu (eg, link to paid app from your free 'lite' app).
- Compatible with a huge range of phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
Tags: code for storybook , make your own story book