by: Vismaad Apps • 187
1. To provide better and more informed choices for selecting a career in life by providing career counseling to youth at school, college and at university levels.
2. To guide, provide and arrange low-priced, quality coaching to needy and meritorious students (free of cost or at subsidized cost or at no-profit-no-loss basis) at all levels right from matric to post-graduation levels including specialized coaching for professional courses CET, PMT, and Civil Services etc.
3. To inculcate skills through short-term vocational training with free toolkits etc. to youth especially from the rural sector in various streams like computers, refrigeration, electrician, sanitary, marketing etc. The cardinal skills will include gurmat skills, communication skills, information technology skills, technical skills and house hold social skills.
4. To guide, assist and fund unemployed / under employed youth in initiating and setting up various Self Help Projects.
5. To prepare and maintain a record of employment seekers as well as potential employers so that suitable candidates be recommended for placements.
6. To step into any other such activity that helps in building a holy, happy and healthy society. To begin/start any other Project for the benefit of needy persons.
Rozgaar -- Aachaar -- Sanchar
...Self Help projects
1. Career Guidance
• Graduate / Post graduate
• Civil Services
• Other competitive examinations
• Professional education
Coaching for civil services
• Selection of candidates
• Fee structure
• General studies
• Subject studies
3. Vocational Trainings
• Plumber / Sanitary
• Gold smith
4. Self Help Projects
• Disseminating Maskin ji’s Message
• Sikh novelties
5. Placement Assistance
• Call for needy employee(s) / employer(s)
• Match making
Started by Panth Rattan Bhai Sahib bhai Jasbir Singh ji Khalsa Khanne Wale...