VOX General Spanish Language Dictionary
by: MobiSystems • 240
This excellent Spanish dictionary includes 53 000 entries, 112 000 definitions, 100 000 examples as well as notes, comments, grammar boxes and verbs appendix. What makes this dictionary unique is that it includes not only European Spanish but also Latin American Spanish.
What makes this dictionary different from any other is that the headword list and the language used for definitions reflect not only European Spanish, as is the case with the majority of other dictionaries, but also Latin American Spanish.Spanish is a world language spoken in 20 countries and in order to give a true picture of the language in its entirety it is essential to show the different meanings words have in each country. Unusually, not only Latin American uses are labeled, but also those restricted to Spain, so it can be seen whether a particular sense is universal or limited to a particular geographical area. Despite the huge amount of information given, the clear page layout and the structure of the entries make looking up words quick and easy.
NEW in this edition!
• Customize your dictionary with any of the four new colorful Themes.
• Translate words from any Android app with the Tap to Translate feature.
• Significantly improved search speed.
• Fully optimized support for Android 8.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues