World coins: USA, Canada, EURO and others
by: aguru.pro • 2.7K
Suitable for beginners as well as for experienced collectors.
You can learn the approximate value of coins, determine the value and the rarity of the coin.
Each coin contains a description, an image (including high resolution), weight, size, information about circulation and rarity, as well as other characteristics.
Mark available coins, quantity, quality, price, add your own image and note.
The marked coins are synchronized between all your devices, even iOS.
After installing the catalog, the application does not require connection to the Internet.
More than 50 catalogs from different countries:
- Baltic States
- The Russian Empire (Peter I, Catherine I, Peter II, Anna Ioanovna, John Antonovich, Elizabeth, Peter III, Catherine II, Paul I, Alexander I, Nicholas I, Alexander II, Alexander III, and Nicholas II)
- RSFSR and the USSR
- Modern Russia
- All countries of the CIS
Make a paid subscription, and you will additionally receive:
- pivot tables
- Ability to upload your collection to Excel
- the opportunity to see the history of prices by coin
- help in developing the application
- help in creating new directories
Join in our groups: