Coupons.com – Grocery Coupons
by: Quotient Technology Inc. f/k/a Coupons.com Inc. • 19.9K
Save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite stores like Walmart, Target, Kroger and Dollar General! With Location enabled, the app will even tell you which stores are close so you can take advantage of nearby offers without driving all over town. We’re making saving money effortless, and best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With the brand new Coupons.com app, you can easily save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, we have integrated a way for you to get cash back by submitting a receipt after you have shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, don’t worry, you can still save—we’ll tell you how in a second.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Get 100s of verified paperless grocery, drug and discount store coupons from your favorite brands that you can use on your mobile device without ever having to print anything again.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: We’ll refund your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and Advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
We love our customers.
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
Tags: how to print coupons from tablet , print coupons from , how to print coupons from , printing coupons from tablet , print coupons from tablet , can i print coupons from my tablet , print from tablet , how do i print coupons from my tablet , how to print from from tablet