FREE DOWNLOAD

Kohl's: Scan, Shop, Pay & Save

    • SEARCH TYPE
    Kohl's: Scan, Shop, Pay & Save icon

    Kohl's: Scan, Shop, Pay & Save

    by: 76.7K 7.4

    7.4 Expert
    rating
    FREE DOWNLOAD


    Screenshots

    Kohl's: Scan, Shop, Pay & Save's review

    Published: 2015-12-04, by .

    Kohl's brings savings and rewards while shopping there

    7.4
    • Easy to use
    • Clean UI
    • Doesn't save your information

    "Save while shopping at Kohl's"

    THE VERDICT

    For the everyday shopper, the official Kohl’s app allows you to shop for items like clothes, products for the home, with a significant discount. You can check product availability at your local Kohl’s even before you arrive at the store. Also, this app supports Bluetooth at certain Kohl’s locations, giving you unique savings on certain items. For those with a Yes2YouRewards account, you can also login and manage your points from this app.

    THE PROS

    Kohl’s is rather easy-to-use and lets you shop or browse for new items without having to go to the store. The interface is quite clean, making browsing a breeze.

    THE CONS

    The Kohl’s app doesn’t save your Yes2YouRewards account information right in the app; each time you purchase something, you need to reenter your information, which can be downright annoying.

    Tags: kohl's , kohl's shopping apps , kohls app scan shop pay and save

    Daniel Adrian Sanchez

    by Daniel Adrian Sanchez

    Dec 04, 2015

    Description

    Welcome to all the good stuff—the Kohl’s App—where shopping, saving and finding style is made easier.

    GET 50 YES2YOU POINTS when you download and sign in.*
    *Must be a Yes2You Rewards member. Points will be awarded for first-time Kohl's App downloads only.
    You’ll find more than just deals and discounts on an excellent selection of brands and products...

    Because the Kohl’s App delivers a unique experience to discover style and savings, anytime, anywhere—online, at home, on the road or in a Kohl's store. You can even use it to check out with Kohl’s Pay, view and create wishlists and complete your holiday gift shopping—all from the palm of your hand.

    Take a look at some of the features:

    Kohl’s Wallet
    - A one-stop shop to find & apply offers and coupons.
    - Review Yes2You Rewards & Kohl’s Cash balances.
    - Review Gift Card balances.

    Kohl’s Pay
    - Use your Kohl’s Charge card to pay with the app in store or online.
    - Automatically apply offers, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards at checkout.
    - Link your Yes2You Rewards ID to your charge account and receive rewards points after each transaction.

    Kohl’s Charge
    - We’ve made it easier than ever to schedule and make payments.
    - Quickly check your account balance.
    - Easily update your billing information.

    Kohl’s Cash
    - Have your Kohl’s Cash directly deposited into your Wallet.
    - Scan all your Kohl’s Cash and offers so you’ll never lose them.
    - We’ll let you know when your Kohl’s Cash is about to expire.

    Yes2You Rewards
    - Review your current points.
    - See how far you’ve got to go until your next Yes2You Reward.
    - Easy access to your Yes2You Rewards membership info.

    Store Tools & Sales Alerts.
    - Get Your Price by scanning items in stores to discover deals and savings.
    - Never miss a sale with our sales alert system. (Location Services & Notifications are required.)
    - Use the app while in a Kohl’s store to check out and get free shipping.

    Download today and find out why the Kohl’s App is your one-stop shop for men’s, women’s and kids clothing, shoes, home decor, clearance items, Christmas gifts and more!

    Explore more

    Users review

    from 76.657 reviews

    "Awesome"

    9

    Users comments for Kohl's: Scan, Shop, Pay & Save

    crystal sarmiento

    by crystal sarmiento

    Dec 16, 2017  |  "Poor"

    I hate this app. It opens 10% of the time. The other 90% it doesn't is when I need it the most. Guess khol's doesn't want my money.

    Nancy Gerhartz

    by Nancy Gerhartz

    Dec 16, 2017  |  "OK"

    Navigation is trouble and doesn't populate everything from my account.

    Ranulfo Rodriguez

    by Ranulfo Rodriguez

    Dec 16, 2017  |  "Awesome"

    Everything is fine.

    Kerry Jackson

    by Kerry Jackson

    Dec 16, 2017  |  "Awesome"

    Easy to use. Great service.

    Darlene Strickland

    by Darlene Strickland

    Dec 16, 2017  |  "Awesome"

    I really enjoy shopping in the store's. They carry a large selection of items and great service.

    Gretchen Pedro

    by Gretchen Pedro

    Dec 16, 2017  |  "Awesome"

    Love Kohl's!! ?