by: Lowe's Companies Inc. • 15.6K
LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS ANDROID POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned app for Lowe’s – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available now at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results and then tap to open a store map with pinpoint accuracy.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Other Stores” to check inventory at nearby Lowe’s locations.
VIEW YOUR WEEKLY AD
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View by flyer page or by department to find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With your app as a shopping companion you’ll never forget what you need for your next home improvement project.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add products from the app or scan them in-store — from tools to appliances and more.
• No sign-in required.
ANDROID WEAR SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Android Wear device. Simply raise your wrist and say “OK Google, start Quick List.”
• Now your saved lists, store map and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
• Save your Quick List and MyLowe’s card to your phone screen using the widget and never have to open the app for shopping or checkout.
• To add a widget, long press on your device’s home screen and select “Widgets.” Scroll through the list to find the Lowe’s Widgets and select the placement location.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about our tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on our home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling dreams.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
• Get timely reminders for recurring purchases when you tell MyLowe’s to keep track.
Tags: lowes iris upload / , barcode scanner lowes , best barcode scanner app for lowes home improvement , how to reconnect to lowes wifi after it times out? , lowes not compatible with nexus 7 , lowes barcode scanner , lowes scanner , what bar code scanner reads lowes home improvement