Markit Grocery Shopping List
by: Lpfe • 30
Markit is a tiny, easy and free grocery list application with powerful features determined to offer the easiest pen & paper shopping list replacement as a user friendly alternative to the bulkier top most popular apps. Best suited for regular grocery shopping at the supermarket or buying groceries at your local grocery store and also suitable for specialty food shopping and other daily needs, Markit will make your everyday shopping easier.
• Select from 6 color themes
• Import items from other apps
• Enter items once only with immediate search and auto-complete entry field
• Pick favorites and add multiple items at once
• Simple note and flexible quantity fields with open unrestricted units
• No categories / aisles, intelligent auto-learning shopping cart with accidental touch prevention
• Specialty shopping quick pick without multiple lists
• Occasional errands management with database auto-cleanup
• Clean, uncluttered, intuitive user interface with contextual help
• Home screen widget for user selected urgent items
• Share your list as text or send cumulative data sharing file (no server sync required)
• Fast data backup & restore
Markit is a small, lightweight offline app optimized for older phones with limited memory and works even better and faster on newer phones and smaller tablets. No ads, no cloud, no online account, no internet connection required. English user interface accepts data in all languages. Storage permission needed for backups.
Please visit markit.lpfe.ca for more info and support.