Branches for Twitter
by: SysNucleus • 165
SysNucleus' Branches For Twitter offers a unique and innovative way to read your Twitter timeline. It displays your tweets on your timeline as usual BUT if you tap on any of them, it then shows tweets from that author within the last 4 hours in a single branch
That's a fantastic way to follow up events, discussions and trends. Likewise, it reduce the noise on your timeline, since last 4-hours tweets from authors are all grouped in a single branch.
Branches For Twitter is a well-implement app concept that guarantees a more comfortable and efficient timeline reading. It should be enhanced in some regards though. First, it should link hashtags and users' profile. Second, by now it's purely a Twitter "reading app". It needs basic features like RT, Direct Messages, attach images, shorten links, etc. Finally, it would be great to set the "branch" grouping time period.
Regardless, a highly recommended app
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Nov 28, 2013
'Branches for Twitter' groups together tweets by individual users and shows them chronologically. Branches allows you to follow any number of people on Twitter without resulting in a noisy & long timeline. This comes in handy if you can't manage to constantly keep track of your Twitter timeline, but like to keep an eye on what your favourite people have been up to, in an easy way.
* Displays a unique Twitter timeline (of branches) where tweets are grouped by their author
* Tapping each branch loads the tweets grouped in them, which are the most recent tweets made by a specific author
* Tapping each tweet in a branch loads the detailed view of the tweet with status, replies, retweet / favourite count and options to reply, retweet, fav, share etc.
* Built-in browser to load links in tweets, images, hashtags and mentions (Twitter Profile Page)
* Swipe down to refresh timeline
Branches currently is not ready to replace your existing Twitter client, but gives you a different and refreshing view of your Twitter timeline. Please support this free app as we add more features.
* Multiple Twitter accounts support
* Inline image and web snippets for each tweet
* Trends (Discover)
* People (Whom to follow)