by: JLL Corporate Solutions • 0
CACP/ACCP 2013 is the official interactive mobile app for the 108th Annual Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (CACP) Conference.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from
the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info,
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and
have a great show!
The CACP/ACCP 2013 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile
applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is
designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging,
memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
Tags: what is cacp script