Conversation Starter Help
by: Eric Ingland • 113
On a blind date with a pretty lady and not sure what to say next? Whip out Eric Ingland's Conversation Starter Help for snappy ideas to keep the words a-flowing.
Browse over 500 conversation openers with the "next"/"previous" buttons, or use the "random" button if you're feeling particularly salty that day. Narrow down the selection by category ("funny," "party," "deep and meaningful," etc). Hang onto your favorites and share them on the social media of your choice.
Some of the ideas are decent; others seem merely silly or even don't make sense ("What about the game last night!" "The people here are great and add to the fun. Having fun here?").
Eric Ingland's Conversation Starter Help would probably be most fun to use with friends if you find yourselves very bored one day.
Tags: conversation people about , social apps for conversation help , 72 conversation starters , international conversation starters
by Janel , Appszoom
Nov 25, 2013
With over 500 hundred conversation starters to help start your conversation. Conversation Starter Help makes it easy to start a conversation with people when you need something to say.
Conversation Starter Help lets you:.
* Choose from many categories of conversation starters for all the situations in life.
* Share conversation starters from within the app to start conversations with other people.
* Save your favorite conversation starters for later.
* Share as many favorites as you like with people at once.
* Randomize the conversation starter to keep things fresh.