Crowdfire: Social Media Manager
by: Crowdfire Inc. • 225.2K
JustUnfollow is an app oriented to people and companies that care about their following activity on social networks. From now, only Twitter and Instragram accounts are supported. What JustUnfollow does it provides detailed info about "no followers" (users not following you back), "fans" (you aren't following them back), new followers, unfollows, inactive user. It also provides ways to increase your followers and to safeguard your relationship with them with automate friend management.
Thus, what JustUnfollow basically does is applying filters to your followers that can be useful to you in order to have a well-managed social profile. One of the strongest point of JustUnfollow is, obviously, the "unfollow" notification. However, that feature is locked. For unlocking it you'll need to make a micro-payment or post a standard promo tweet. Automatic welcome DM when someone follows you, automatic follow back followers option, and automatic track and tweet unfollowers are also added-value feature of JustUnfollow. Multi-account is also supported by upgrading your JustUnfollow profile (in-app purchase), as well as also interesting features.
The app is extremely useful if you care about that kind of things. It should be enhanced regarding both interface and performance though: it doesn't run as smooth as it should and navigation isn't as intuitive as expected (Holo-layout would make the work in that direction).
Tags: instagram unfollow check , just unfollow instagram , justunfollow for instagram , justunfollow , non followers on instagram , unfollow instagram , for twitter unfollowers , follow unfollow friend instagram , unfollow ghost followers on instagram
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
May 14, 2013
Crowdfire is a powerful social media tool used by businesses and individuals all over the world to drive social media engagement and growth.
Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms.
What can Crowdfire do for you?
- Support your customers with our Mention feature.
- Compose your own posts and schedule them to go out later.
- Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profile and keep your timelines buzzing!
- Keep an eye out for any updates on your website, blog or online shops; and create quick, beautiful posts about the update to easily share on all your social profiles
- Schedule all your posts in advance and post them automatically at the best times or at a time chosen by you. Saving you tons of time and effort!
- Take away the headache of crafting separate posts for each individual social profile and automagically customize your posts for all your profiles!
- Use the Chrome extension to share your favourite pages from the internet to all your social accounts in 2 easy clicks!
- Add your favourite websites and blogs as your source for new content using the RSS feature!
Crowdfire is a favourite amongst Social Media Managers all over the world!
Please send any questions & feedback to email@example.com - our community team is always here for you!
You can use Crowdfire for free but there are a few limits for free users.
You can purchase our subscription starter plan Plus to remove few limits. This plan is an auto-renewing 1-month or 12-month plan.
- 2 linked accounts
- Upto 100 scheduled posts per social account
- Publish to Pinterest
- Add your RSS feeds - up to 5.
$9.99/month & $89.88/12-months
Our prices are in USD and may vary depending on prevailing exchange rates. You may cancel your subscription at any point. If you cancel during the active subscription period, no refund will be given.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account. You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal through the settings in your Google Play account.