by: JLL Corporate Solutions • 8
This is the official interactive mobile app for the CTIA 2013 event.
Connect through your LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook account(s) to:
● Interact with other attendees
● Personalize your show schedule
● Explore exhibit maps
● Get special notifications
● Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and booths
● Earn badges and bragging rights
● Upload photos
● View the CTIA 2013 activity feed
Features of the App:
● Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
● Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from
the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
● Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info,etc)
● Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
● Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
● Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
● Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and
have a great show!
DoubleDutch, the category leader in mobile engagement applications for events and sales teams, created this app. DoubleDutch’s mobile event app, DoubleDutch Events, provides the most interactive experience possible for event attendees, organizers, and sponsors. DoubleDutch Events provides a platform for attendees to share what they’ve seen, learned, visited, and achieved with a few simple taps of the phone. This social platform makes events exponentially more enjoyable.