Echofon PRO for Twitter
by: UberMedia Inc. • 759
Echofon is a Twitter service for iOS devices, a fast and efficient tool which makes it easier for you to share your tweets with the rest of the world.
Echofon presents a simple and clean interface with all the essential features you need in order to make the most of Twitter. Receive tweets in real-time, write short and longer messages with just one click. In addition, you will be able to mute users and hashtags and access your different accounts at the same time.
Personalize the app to your taste by selecting your favorite theme and adapt it to your needs: maybe you don't want to receive follows and retweets, just Mentions and DMs.
Ubermedia is the creator of Echofon and its premium versions for both Android and iOS devices. Download and make Twitter a better experience!
Tags: echofon pro gratis full , falcon pro gap detection , echofon pro authorization probs , echofon pro v126.96.36.199 , echofon pro oak , echofon pro
by Ana , Appszoom
Nov 07, 2014
Echofon is the easy-to-use, super fast Twitter app that smartly syncs across all your devices.
Wrapped in a beautiful, clean interface, Echofon for Android packs a punch, featuring gorgeous desktop widget, instant notifications, light and dark color themes and more – all the Twitter features you need to bring order to your busy social media life.
* Full-featured dashboard widgets
* Sync between all your Echofon apps on Android or iOS devices so you never read a Tweet, @Mention or Direct Message twice
* Mute Users
* Background notifications alert you of new Direct Messages and @Mentions
* Easily manage multiple Twitter accounts
* Choose from light or battery-saving dark color themes
* View threaded conversations all in one place to easily keep track of who said what
* Full set of Twitter functionality: Tweet, Retweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists
* Offers photo previews right in your Twitter timeline
* Gap detection
* In-app browser/in-app picture viewer
Please reply to @echofonbeta with comments/questions/issues, because we can not reply to your reviews in Google Play. Otherwise you can leave your Twitter @username in your reviews, if you would like to be contacted from us regarding you questions/issues.