Ice Client : Steam Trading
by: aegamesi • 2.2K
Ice is a native Android app that functions as a client for Valve's Steam network -- enabling you to chat and trade on the go!
What it supports:
- SteamGuard (including two factor authentication)
- Multiple saved accounts
- Steam/Game Trading + Trade Offers
(including private backpacks and non-TF2 trading)
- Steam Market / Steam Store
- Viewing Steam/Game Inventories
(including crafting some TF2 items)
- Chatting with friends
- Managing friends
- Changing display name / online status
- Redeeming CD keys / activation codes
- "Idling" in games
- The source code can be found here: https://github.com/aegamesi/SteamTrade/tree/master
- The source code is licensed under the MS Reference License
Ice does require you to enter your Steamusername and password. This information is sent only to official Steam servers.
Ice is not owned by, affiliated with, supported by, or in any way related to Valve Corporation.
NOTE: Due to SteamGuard, you generally cannot trade on a new device until 7 days have passed since your first login. This cannot be circumvented.
Tags: steam ice client